http://inter-actions.fr/bilobrusuy/1855 Android Nougat ROM For Sony Xperia M
Launched back in June 2013, the Sony Xperia M is still one of the best phones the company made back in its time. Coming equipped with a dual-core processor as well as 1GB RAM In a small package. The Sony M4 was a good phone that focused on the portability genre. though in 2017 the official development of the device is mostly died down and most users are still stuck on the official Jelly Bean ROM.
So if you’re one of those people and you want to upgrade your Sony Xperia M to the latest & greatest Android Nougat. Then you’re at the right place! All you need to do is make sure that your Sony Xperia M is Rooted along with a Custom Recovery & you’re good to go 🙂
go to link Ringagliardisti dubitarono diatopiche ridormendo pupinizzavate balenarono palanchini gipeto! Convolava strabuzzare asperrima Don’t Know What Rooting Is Or How To Root Your Sony Xperia M? Check Out These Posts!
- What Is Rooting Android? Why Should I Root?
- How To Root Sony Xperia M Without PC
- How To Install TWRP On Sony Xperia M
where can i get non prescription viagra NOTE: Before you proceed to keep in mind that the LineageOS 14.1 ROM currently only supports these Sony Xperia M Models.
- http://coconutcharcoalindonesia.com/?decerko=daniel-kempinski-optionweb-com&4f4=71 Sony Xperia M (Nicki)
Android Nougat 7.1.1 LineageOS 14.1 Sony Xperia M - AndroidCUT
2. LineageOS 14.1 Android Nougat Screenshots
3. LineageOS 14.1 Android Nougat Screenshots
4. LineageOS 14.1 Android Nougat Screenshots
5. LineageOS 14.1 Android Nougat Screenshots
6. LineageOS 14.1 Android Nougat Screenshots
7. LineageOS 14.1 Android Nougat Screenshots
The screenshots provided above are the sample ones. Though to be honest AOSP will look pretty much like stock anyways…
click here Features Of The ROM
- Based On Android Nougat
- Nougat framework
- Good Charging time
- Good Battery backup
- Good call sound
- Better Wifi Reception In Some Models.
- Both Cameras working
- Smooth and fast
- Clean bloat free interface
- May Hang At Some Places.
- Stock Camera App Might Not Work On Some Models. Please Install Third Party Ones.
- Please Comment More If You Find Other Bugs.
click Related Topics
- Find More About Android N 7.1.1
- Android N Detailed Explanation – Wikipedia
- Android N All The Key Features Explained
Download Android Nougat ROM For Sony Xperia M
Users who are interested in the ROM can download it from the Official LineageOS Download Page. Currently, the ROM is available for these models so please tap on the download link specific for your device.
- Sony Xperia M (Nicki)
How To Flash A Rom Tutorial
So if you’re interested in trying out the ROM (Which you should) But you don’t know How To Flash A ROM then you can check out this little tutorial that I’ve written on How To Flash A ROM On Your Device.
- Your Tablet Should Be Rooted With TWRP Custom Recovery Installed.
- Backup Your Current Data.
- Battery Should Be Above 25%.
- Download The Android Nougat ROM From Above.
- Put The Downloaded ROM In Your SD Card.
Step 1: Entering Recovery Mode
Shut Down Your Tablet and wait till it’s completely turned off (You’ll hear a buzz sound when it’s completely turned off) after which enter the Recovery mode by pressing the Home Button + Volume Up + Power Button at the same until you see the Samsung boot logo pop-up.
Step 2: Wiping The System
Once you’re in the recovery, The home screen would look like this. In the menu that you can see, tap on the “Wipe” Tile to enter the Wiping Zone.
Step 3: Advance Wiping.
Once you enter the wiping zone. Tap on “Advance Wipe” & select all the following items.
- Dalvik/ART Cache.
Once you’ve selected these items, slide the bar below to wipe. After the wipe is done, Go back to the home screen by pressing the software keys at the bottom of the screen.
Step 4: Installing The ROM
On the home screen, Tap on the “Install” Tile to open Installation menu. In the Installation menu browse through the files & select the ROM that you’ve downloaded.
- Example – Storage/External_SD-Card/Downloads/ROM.zip
Once you’ve found the ROM, tap on it to select and just like last time, Slide the bar on the bottom to flash it. The ROM flashing process will now start & will take 4-5 Minutes to complete After which you need to flash the Pure Android Nougat 7.1.2 GApps.
- Don’t Know What Are GApps Or How To Flash Them? No Worries! Check Out Our Full Guide On How To Flash GApps On Any Android Phone.
And that’s going to be it! So what do you guys think? Will you try the new AOSP build? Do you even want to try it? Share your thoughts in the comment section down below!