So I assume most of you have probably heard of the browser “Firefox” made by Mozilla. especially if you were born in the 90s as before Chrome take over the browser market Firefox was the most used browser, It was literally everywhere. Heck, I still use it on my PC. But as the time passed by with newer browsers taking over the mobile market it was time for Mozilla to come up with a new browser that can bring them back up to the game.
And so they indeed by releasing The New ‘Firefox Focus’. Focusing on the light-weight anonymous browser market. The app has a very light weight (5mb) which nearly never increase beyond 1-2 MB as its mostly an anonymous browser that clears its cache & data as soon as you close it.
This coupled with a great lightweight UI and you got yourself a great experience.
The main selling feature of this browser is that it blocks nearly all of the trackers online that normally most “Private Mode” On traditional browsers don’t do. Of course, it has all the usual stuff as well such as erasing cookies, History, passwords & stuff. It also has an inbuilt ad-blocker which blocks every ad that may get in your way.
Please don’t visit my site with ad blocker I love you (*_/\_*)
1. Firefox Focus Screenshots - AndroidCut
2. Firefox Focus Screenshots - AndroidCut
3. Firefox Focus Screenshots - AndroidCut
4. Firefox Focus Screenshots - AndroidCut
5. Firefox Focus Screenshots - AndroidCut
6. Firefox Focus Screenshots - AndroidCut
Other listed features about Firefox Focus listed in the about section of the app.
- Blocks a wide range of common Web trackers without any settings to set.
- Easily erases your history — no passwords, no cookies, no trackers.
- By removing trackers and ads, Web pages may require less data and load faster.
MADE BY MOZILLA
- We believe everyone should have control over their lives online. That’s what we’ve been fighting for since 1998.
Download Firefox Focus For Android
And for those of you who want to try Firefox focus out you can do so by downloading it from either Google Play Store, Mozilla’s Official Website, Or from my Google Drive!
Subscribe To Notifications ^.^
And On A Side Note, If You Want To Get Notified Whenever We Post Something New. Well If You’re using Chrome Or Firefox then you can click that little bell icon below to subscribe to our notifications! Don’t Worry! We Only Send One Notification Per Day 🙂