Android Nougat ROM For Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Launched back in 2013, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 still shines through 2017 with more development & Custom ROMs than ever! So if you’re looking for an Android Nougat ROM For Samsung Galaxy Note 3 then you’re at the right place! Just make sure your Samsung Note 3 is Rooted along with a Custom Recovery & you’re good to go 🙂
NOTE: Before you proceed to keep in mind that the LineageOS 14.1 ROM currently only supports these Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Models.
- Samsung Note 3 – (International 3G)
- Samsung Note 3 – (TMO) (hltemo)
- Samsung Note 3 – (Unified) (hlte)
Don’t know what Model your Phone is? Go To Settings > About Phone > Model.
Android Nougat ROM For Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - AndroidCUT.com
2. LineageOS 14.1 Android Nougat Screenshots
3. LineageOS 14.1 Android Nougat Screenshots
4. LineageOS 14.1 Android Nougat Screenshots
5. LineageOS 14.1 Android Nougat Screenshots
6. LineageOS 14.1 Android Nougat Screenshots
7. LineageOS 14.1 Android Nougat Screenshots
The screenshots provided above are the sample ones. Though to be honest AOSP will look pretty much like stock anyways…
Features Of The ROM
- Based On Android Nougat
- Nougat framework
- Good Charging time
- Good Battery backup
- Good call sound
- Better Wifi Reception In Some Models.
- Both Cameras working
- Smooth and fast
- Clean bloat free interface
Bugs Of The ROM
- May Hang At Some Places.
- Stock Camera App Might Not Work On Some Models. Please Install Third Party Ones.
- Please Comment More If You Find Other Bugs.
- Find More About Android N 7.1.1
- Android N Detailed Explanation – Wikipedia
- Android N All The Key Features Explained
Download Android Nougat ROM For Samsung Note 3
Users who are interested in the ROM can download it from the Official LineageOS Download Page. Currently, the ROM is available for these models so please tap on the download link specific for your device.
- Samsung Note 3 (International 3G) – Download
- Samsung Note 3 (TMO) (hltemo) – Download
- Samsung Note 3 (Unified) (hlte) – Download
Don’t know what Model your Table is? Go To Settings > About Phone > Model.
How To Flash A Rom Tutorial
So if you’re interested in trying out the ROM (Which you should) But you don’t know How To Flash A ROM then you can check out this little tutorial that I’ve written on How To Flash A ROM On Your Device.
- Your Tablet Should Be Rooted With TWRP Custom Recovery Installed.
- Backup Your Current Data.
- Battery Should Be Above 25%.
- Download The Android Nougat ROM From Above.
- Put The Downloaded ROM In Your SD Card.
Step 1: Entering Recovery Mode
Shut Down Your Tablet and wait till it’s completely turned off (You’ll hear a buzz sound when it’s completely turned off) after which enter the Recovery mode by pressing the Home Button + Volume Up + Power Button at the same until you see the Samsung boot logo pop-up.
Step 2: Wiping The System
Once you’re in the recovery, The home screen would look like this. In the menu that you can see, tap on the “Wipe” Tile to enter the Wiping Zone.
Step 3: Advance Wiping.
Once you enter the wiping zone. Tap on “Advance Wipe” & select all the following items.
- Dalvik/ART Cache.
Once you’ve selected these items, slide the bar below to wipe. After the wipe is done, Go back to the home screen by pressing the software keys at the bottom of the screen.
Step 4: Installing The ROM
On the home screen, Tap on the “Install” Tile to open Installation menu. In the Installation menu browse through the files & select the ROM that you’ve downloaded.
- Example – Storage/External_SD-Card/Downloads/ROM.zip
Once you’ve found the ROM, tap on it to select and just like last time, Slide the bar on the bottom to flash it. The ROM flashing process will now start & will take 4-5 Minutes to complete After which you need to flash the Pure Android Nougat 7.1.2 GApps.
- Don’t Know What Are GApps Or How To Flash Them? No Worries! Check Out Our Full Guide On How To Flash GApps On Any Android Phone.
And that’s going to be it! So what do you guys think? Will you try the new AOSP build? Do you even want to try it? Share your thoughts in the comment section down below!