http://talentgallery.se/?kopse=best%C3%A4ll-Viagra-sverige&ff7=a2 Android Nougat ROM For Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Are you still rocking your Old (but gold) Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 for like 5 years for now? Well if you’re (like me) then you’ve probably rooted it by now. If you haven’t you can check out this guide, But Anyways, if you’re kinda bored of your current ROM (Stock Or Custom) you can check out the newly updated Android Nougat 7.1.2 AOSP ROM For Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
Yes! There are still some people who develop ROMs for this (older than my dog) tablet! So if you want, you can install the AOSP ROM by following the guide given below & prolong the life of your Tablet to another 5 years 🙂
var kan man köpa Cialis säkert Related Posts:
binäre optionen alligator NOTE: Before you proceed One thing to note is that the AOSP ROM currently only supports these Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Models.
- trading online internet Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 – trading option P3100 / ver pelicula dating on earth sub español P3110 / binУЄre optionen endlich mit gewinn teil 2 P3113.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 – P5100 / P5110 / P5113.
Don’t know what Model your Table is? Go To Settings > About Tablet > Model. Also, your Galaxy Tab 2 should be running on the latest bootloader in order to flash this ROM. So please cross-check that before proceeding. Don’t know how to check? Google It
Update: Those who own a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 but haven’t rooted or installed A Custom Recovery On It Yet. What Are You Doing With Your Life? Lol Jk, Check Out these tutorials.
1. Android Nougat 7.1.2 AOSP ROM Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 - AndroidCut.com
2. LineageOS 14.1 Android Nougat Screenshots
3. LineageOS 14.1 Android Nougat Screenshots
4. LineageOS 14.1 Android Nougat Screenshots
5. LineageOS 14.1 Android Nougat Screenshots
6. LineageOS 14.1 Android Nougat Screenshots
7. LineageOS 14.1 Android Nougat Screenshots
The screenshots provided above are the sample ones. Though to be honest AOSP will look pretty much like stock anyways…
Features Of The ROM
- Based On Android Nougat
- AOSP. (What’s This?)
- Nougat framework
- Good Charging time
- Good Battery backup
- Good call sound (On 3G Varients)
- Better Wifi Reception In Some Models.
- Both Cameras working
- Smooth and fast
- Clean bloat free interface
Bugs Of The ROM
- May Hang At Some Places.
- Stock Camera App Might Not Work On Some Models. Please Install Third Party Ones.
- Please Comment More If You Find Other Bugs.
- Find More About Android N 7.1.1
- Android N Detailed Explanation – Wikipedia
- Android N All The Key Features Explained
Download Android Nougat ROM For Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
The ROM was originally posted on XDA Forums and like the name suggests, Is an Open Source Project. Meaning the ROM is based on an Open Source Code. Though I would like to credit the contributors that made this ROM possible.
Both of these guys are amazing and I would recommend checking out their XDA Profile for other awesome content.
Because this project is Open Source, you can Download The AOSP Nougat 7.1.2 ROM From The UnLegacy-Android Website.
1. Select Your Tablet Version - Androidcut
Select Your Tablet Version - Androidcut
2. Select The Latest Build - Androidcut
Select The Latest Build - Androidcut
NOTE: Sorry In the above Images I “Accidentally” Put Tab 3 Instead Of Tab 2! The ROM is for TAB 2 I Just Messed Up My Photoshop 😛
How To Flash A Rom Tutorial
So if you’re interested in trying out the ROM (Which you should) But you don’t know How To Flash A ROM then you can check out this little tutorial that I’ve written on How To Flash A ROM On Your Device.
NOTE: The Tutorial Used Below Is A Universal One Because I Can’t Rewrite One For Every single Phone. Due To That, The ScreenShot You May See Below Show A Different ROM.zip But Don’t Worry The Steps Are Legit And Will Work On Every Phone Running TWRP Recoveries 🙂
- Your Device Should Be Rooted With TWRP Custom Recovery Installed.
- Backup Your Current Data.
- Battery Should Be Above 25%.
- Download The Android Nougat ROM From Above.
- Put The Downloaded ROM In Your SD Card.
Step 1: Entering Recovery Mode
Shut Down Your Device and wait till it’s completely turned off (You’ll hear a buzz sound when it’s completely turned off) after which enter the Recovery mode by pressing the Home Button + Volume Up + Power Button at the same until you see the Samsung boot logo pop-up.
Step 2: Wiping The System
Once you’re in the recovery, The home screen would look like this. In the menu that you can see, tap on the “Wipe” Tile to enter the Wiping Zone.
Step 3: Advance Wiping.
Once you enter the wiping zone. Tap on “Advanced Wipe” & select all the following items.
- Dalvik/ART Cache.
Once you’ve selected these items, slide the bar below to wipe. After the wipe is done, Go back to the home screen by pressing the software keys at the bottom of the screen.
Step 4: Installing The ROM
On the home screen, Tap on the “Install” Tile to open Installation menu. In the Installation menu browse through the files & select the ROM that you’ve downloaded.
- Example – Storage/ External_SD-Card / Custom ROM / Custom_ROM.zip
Browsing For ROM [Part 2] [TWRP 18.104.22.168] - AndroidCUT
Browsing For ROM [Part 1] [TWRP 22.214.171.124] - AndroidCUT
NOTE: Of course, You’re Not Suppose To Flash The “Custom ROM.zip” It’s Just An Example ScreenShot I’ve Put There Just To Make Things Easier To Understand. (Also I Can’t Possibly Add A New Screenshot On Each Post)
Once you’ve found the ROM, tap on it to select and just like last time, Slide the bar on the bottom to flash it. The ROM flashing process will now start & will take 4-5 Minutes to complete After which you need to flash the GApps Which Can Be Found From The Conveniently Placed Links Below.
Don’t Know What Are GApps Or How To Flash Them? No Worries! Check Out Our Full Guide On How To Flash GApps On Any Android Phone.
Subscribe To Notifications ^.^
And With That, Your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Finally, Has Android Nougat! If This Guide Helped You Out Then How Ringing That Little Bell Icon Below? It’ll Subscribe You To Our Notifications Which Will Let You Know Whenever We Release Helpful Tutorials Like These! It’s Not Necessary, But Highly Appreciated!