Asphalt Xtreme – Best Off-Road Racing Game
Hey, What’s going on guys? My name is Akash and today I’m Back with another Tech post, This time, Sharing an Awesome racing game with you.
Gameloft’s latest racing game, Asphalt Xtreme, has finally left pre-registration and is now available for download on the Play Store Aswell as from here. The latest entry in the Asphalt series is primarily composed of off-road races in canyons, mud, and sand dunes.
There’s a variety of popular real-life cars in this game, including models from Jeep, Ford, Dodge, and more. In total, the game has 35 cars in various form factors including rally cars, trucks, buggies, and SUVs. You can further customize vehicles with both performance and visual tweaks.
So, If you’re interested in this game you can download it from down below for Android, IOS & Windows
NO ROAD. NO RULES!
Break-through to uncharted territory with Asphalt Xtreme! Rip around dunes, charge through canyons, drift across the mud and fly past your opponents to reach the finish line!
- 35 MONSTER MACHINES: Release your inner beast in a Monster Truck. Feed your passion for speed with a Muscle Car. Or just go wild on the track as you drive a Buggy, Pickup, Rally Car, SUV or Truck!
- UNLEASH YOUR STYLE: All 7 off-road vehicle types deliver unique flavors of gameplay, allowing you to constantly discover fresh and challenging experiences.
- THE BIGGEST BRANDS: We’ve unleashed Jeep, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Predator, Dodge, Chevrolet and loads more of off-road racing’s best-licensed motor machines.
- REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER: Go head-to-head online in 8-player simultaneous free-for-alls! You’ll be facing some tight competition, so stay on top of your game!
- THE WORLD IS YOUR RACETRACK: Race in a variety of exotic locations from all over the globe, including the glaciers of Svalbard, the dunes of the Nile Valley, the lush jungles of Phuket in Thailand, the industrial might of Detroit’s steel mills & more.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR RIDE: Want to pump up your motorsport car’s power? Feel like decking out its style? There’s an impressive collection of custom setups and upgrades for all of that.
- GET THE FULL OFF-ROAD EXPERIENCE: With 5 game modes, 400+ Career events, 500+ Mastery challenges, Limited-Time Events and more on the way, prepare for a truckload of new content!
- AN UNRIVALED EXPERIENCE: You won’t experience graphics more intense, or mind-blowing nitro action this fast, in any other racer. So gas up and take off!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Terms & Conditions
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
Asphalt Xtreme Apk (Normal) – DOWNLOAD.
Asphalt Xtreme Apk (GooglePlay) – DOWNLOAD.
Asphalt Xtreme Apk (Hacked, Unlimited Money) – DOWNLOAD.
Asphalt Xtreme OBB – DOWNLOAD.
DOWNLOADS (IOS & Windows)
Asphalt Xtreme Apk (Windows) – DOWNLOAD.
Asphalt Xtreme Apk (IOS) – DOWNLOAD.
How To Download?
Well, I use this site called “Shorte.st” It’s a Link shortener site which pays me for every link click So yeah, it works like this – You click the link and then You see some ads for like 5-10secs and from that I earn some bucks. Sounds good, right? If you’re interested in this then go check out Shorte.st here and you to can earn some money online just like I do.
Wondering how to download your file? Well, it’s simple when you click the link a new window will open like this.
And That’s IT!
And that’s pretty much it! You can share this post with your friends If you found something useful! – Appreciate it!
Find Me On Social Media!
My Facebook – Click Here!
My GooglePlus – Click Here!
My Twitter – Click Here!
I’m AKASH FROM AADEVELOPERS #StayTunned!